14.7.11

Praying for Your Future Husband


When I requested the book I expected a book with some scriptures and insight on finding a husband, the typical christian-single-woman-finding-a-man-instructional. Thankfully, I was wrong.

I love this book and plan on giving at as gifts to single women, young and older.

It's written from the two different view points of the authors and that's what makes it unique. Each author has a different life experence and a different outlook.

And, what I love most about the book is the idea that we must be preparing ourselves to be wives, not just sitting and waiting. It's just as important for us as future wives as it is to pray for our future husbands.

Very encouraging!

Thank you to the publisher for sending me a review copy.

Very encouraging!

No comments: