27.4.09

Swine Flu????

Ok, it's not like we don't have enough to think about these days, right? My mom says she had the swine flu when I was a baby and that it's horrible. This flu is a different strain than the one she had, but it still sounds pretty bad. I just heard on the news that one of our smaller private schools here in South Carolina has closed because of a possibly outbreak of this flu. Not good - hopefully, as we become aware of the dangers everyone will take precautions that will hinder the spread of this icky flu. The name alone is wicked sounding - Swine Flu - who names this stuff? Pig Virus sounds better :)
I just talked to my sister that tends to be a little neurotic - she's on the way to buy her masks for the family!

1 comment:

grupo unido de roda fogo said...

American friend found your blog mavilhoso. I love your country. I do not want to make the Brazilian President to the IMF money. And our people need a good medical care, public safety and so on. Hug a friend of the Manoel Limoeiro Brazil.


Friend love you like you were my follower on my blog. Do it please ok baby. A hug from: Manoel do Brazil.