26.5.08

Deeper Water by Robert Whitlow

Tides of Truth novels follow one lawyer's passionate pursuit of truth in matters of life and the law.
In the murky waters of Savannah's shoreline, a young law student is under fire as she tries her first case at a prominent and established law firm. A complex mix of betrayal and deception quickly weaves its way through the case and her life, as she uncovers dark and confusing secrets about the man she's defending--and the senior partners of the firm. How deep will the conspiracy run? Will she have to abandon her true self to fulfill a higher calling? And how far will she have to go to discover the truth behind a tragic cold case?


My review
: I'm a big fan of Robert Whitlow's writing and I was not disappointed with his latest novel, Deeper Water. I found the story to be compelling and mysterious, with a hint of romance. The beauty of a Robert Whitlow novel is that the stories are simple but complex at the same time. I always find myself reflecting back on the story days after I've finished the book. Deeper Water is no different, I still find myself realizing little subtle things about the characters or the outcome days after I've read the last page. I'm looking forward to the next book in this new series!

No comments: