17.3.08

My Review of Sweet Caroline by Rachel Hauck





I totally LOVED this book! I've never read anything by Rachel Hauck before, so I thought Sweet Caroline would be just another chick lit book, fun but light. Boy, was I surprised......
Sweet Caroline pulled me in with it's authenticity. This is a story of a young woman finding her way, but it's told in such a rich manner and with such depth, that it's easy to forget it's only a story. Filled with characters that stole my heart, I hated coming to the last page even though I was dying to find how it would end. There are a few scenes that will leave you crying (in a good way) and I hope you feel like I felt - that God was speaking to me personally.

A few surprises in the end, not at all what I expected but one of the coolest endings in chick lit.

This is one of my favorites so far in 2008 and I'm so looking forward to another book by Rachel Hauck.

No comments: